What Can a Mirror Glass Splashback Add to Your Kitchen?
A mirrored glass splashback can add extra dimension to your kitchen. Not only does it add a beautiful feature that will catch people’s eye, but it also opens up the space to make your kitchen appear larger and more spacious.
Our Supplier, Brisbane Glass Splashbacks offers a variety of colours to suit whatever design you desire. Their mirrored glass splashbacks in silver, grey, bronze and black – all with a bright, clear finish that mimics a traditional mirror. In our latest kitchen we have traditional grey as showcased above. The traditional grey mirrored glass splashback accentuates the stylish look of the matte black cabinetary from Larry McFarlane Cabinetmakers.
Brisbane Glass Splashbacks only use MirrorKOTE, which is a highly innovative product engineered locally by SuperKOTE. It has a highly reflective coating that is toughened to A Grade Safety Glass that can be used in areas that conventional mirrors cannot.
- MirrorKOTE is produced locally in-house at SuperKOTE Glass in Ormeau
- Cost effective way of creating the illusion of more space
- Germ-free – non-porous and extremely easy to clean
- Design – various colours to choose from that suit the look and feel of your kitchen
- Silicosis-free – SuperKOTE uses industry-leading production methods to ensure that zero airborne silica particles are created in manufacturing products
Contact us today to find out more information, or to arrange to see samples!